COOKING INSTRUCTIONS (Cook from frozen)
Conventional Oven Instructions:
- Line an oven tray with parchment paper and place into oven.
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 400°F.
- Remove nuggets from packaging and place onto preheated lined baking tray.
- Place tray in oven and cook for 12 – 15 minutes, turn halfway through and cook until nuggets are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Air Frying Instructions:
- Pre-heat air fryer to 200°C / 400°F.
- Remove nuggets from packaging and place in the air fryer basket. Spread out into a single layer. No oil is required.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from air fryer and serve.
PRODUCT MUST BE FULLY COOKED PRIOR TO CONSUMPTION
Note: Cooking temperatures and times are provided as a guide. Appliances will vary between brands. The product must be fully cooked prior to consumption. Product core temperature must reach 74◦C | 165◦F a.
Allergens: Contains Soy. May Contain Wheat.
STORAGE: KEEP FROZEN OR USE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THAWING.